Keep your data safe and secure, 24/7. Networks Plus provides multiple options for data storage. Let us help you find the solution to best fit your needs!
Networks Plus’ cloud data services are located in our state-of-the-art data storage facility and are hosted on the highest quality virtualization servers. Virtual servers and applications can be spun up in a matter of minutes by either your IT staff or ours, putting customization right at your fingertips.
Our cloud services are proving to be a great solution for the following business needs:
- Multiple office locations
- Remote workers (or staff that work from home after regular business hours)
- Lack of storm proof, climate-controlled facilities
- Need for grow-as-you-go virtualization
- Business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Businesses wanting to get out of the cycle of constantly buying, depreciating, and retiring hardware
Data Security with SafetyNet
When you sign up for SafetyNet, we place a small device inside your network. This device mirrors your entire network, as frequently as every five minutes. It then syncs that data offsite, to two highly secure, HIPAA compliant, SSAE 16 Type II certified data centers. No matter what happens, your data is always secure and available.
And here’s the best part – if anything happens to your servers, the SafetyNet device can launch and run that mirrored data, taking the place of the failed server. The offsite data works the same way! If your building gets destroyed, we provide you with secure, VPN-based access to your offsite data. Bottom line: Your users and your business keep working, even if your servers do not.