If there’s one certainty in IT, it’s that things are uncertain. Computers crash, software acts up, and data disasters happen. And when they do, the way that you respond can be the difference between a minor hiccup and a full-blown business interruption.
With the SafetyNET MSP platform you can avoid a business interruption and rest assured knowing you have plans in place that will keep your business running smoothly.
We’ll worry about the technology, allowing you to focus on your business.
"SafetyNET Assist has helped our company improve our computer maintenance and security by keeping computers updated. They are able to monitor which computer is needing patches and push them out automatically."
- Jennifer Haefke, Stonecreek Family Physicians
What is SafetyNET?
SafetyNET is a managed service,platform that allows us to remotely monitor and manage your system. Depending on the needs of your operation, Networks Plus has an option within our SafetyNET platform that can dramatically increase operational efficiency and assist you in your disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
Managed Service options include:
- SafetyNET Assist: This model monitors and protects every desktop within a business; featuring 24/7 preventative and maintenance care, anti-virus, and patch updates. Networks Plus also offers SafetyNET Assist customers the option of unlimited helpdesk coverage rolled into one monthly price.
- SafetyNET Server Assist: This model is the best of the best when it comes to monitoring servers. The Networks Plus experts not only monitor the network, but are standing by to resolve any server issues that may arise.
- SafetyNET Assure: Assure gives you complete backup, recovery and business continuity solutions that are built for businesses of every size, regardless of infrastructure. These products are built with scalable storage options, predictable cloud pricing, and 24/7/365 support.
- SafetyNET Armor: Armor offers clients the ultimate in anti-virus and email security, archiving, and encryption services.
Network & Cyber Security Assessments
How healthy is your overall computer network? Let us analyze the state of your systems, so we can alert you to potential problems that fall outside safe parameters of our managed IT services.