Proactive Monitoring & Management
If there’s one certainty in IT, it’s that things are uncertain. Computers crash, software acts up, and data disasters happen. And when they do, the way that you respond can be the difference between a minor hiccup and a full-blown business interruption.
With our Proactive Monitoring and Management platform, you can avoid a business interruption and rest assured knowing you have plans in place that will keep your business running smoothly.
We’ll worry about the technology, allowing you to focus on your business.
Desktop Monitoring & Care
Our preventative maintenance service for desktops regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it's getting rid of viruses, attacking spyware issues, or testing and installing software update patches, we handle it all - in the background while your employees remain productive.
Server Monitoring & Care
We utilize software agents to track and analyze your network activity 24/7. When a system or function fails, an alert is generated to our team to immediately investigate. Once the problem is identified, we work to remedy it - remotely at first, and with additional resources as needed.
Microsoft Office 365
Networks Plus is a certified Microsoft Silver Partner. Allow us to take the headache of managing your licensing for you, so you can manage your business.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
- Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
- Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
- Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
- Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place.
Networks Plus' helpdesk services give your employees the tools they need to stay productive by giving them immediate assistance via a quick phone call, chat session, or email - all at a low monthly price.
Our Helpdesk team supports:
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- Desktop Publishing
- Office Productivity Suites (Microsoft Certifed)
- Word Processing
- PC and Network
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Wireless Devices
- PC and Network Troubleshooting
- Handheld Device Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Popular Applications for Businesses
- Administrative Tasks
- Software Installations
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- File/Folder Restores
- Resetting Passwords
- Unlocking Accounts
- Creating User Accounts and Groups
- Setting File and Folder Permissions
No problem is too small to worry about when it's yours.